Who Owns Domestic Abuse?: The Local Poltics of a Social Problem
Please review our Terms and Conditions of Use and check box below to share full-text version of article. Get access to the full version of this article. View access options below. You previously purchased this article through ReadCube. Institutional Login. Log in to Wiley Online Library. Purchase Instant Access.
- New Generation Vaccines: The Role of Basic Immunology?
- External Influences and the Educational Landscape: Analysis of Political, Economic, Geographic, Health and Demographic Factors in Ghana?
- Specification by Example: How Successful Teams Deliver the Right Software.
- Human Developmental Neurotoxicology.
View Preview. Learn more Check out. Abstract Empowering women victims of domestic violence has been a goal of advocacy since its inception. Citing Literature.
Volume 7 , Issue 8 August Pages Related Information. Close Figure Viewer. Browse All Figures Return to Figure. Previous Figure Next Figure.
Email or Customer ID. Forgot password? Old Password.
Who Owns Domestic Abuse?: The Local Politics of a Social Problem - Ruth Marie Mann - Google книги
New Password. Password Changed Successfully Your password has been changed. Returning user. Request Username Can't sign in?
- Nightmare Magazine Issue 7 (April 2013)?
- Act Like a Leader, Think Like a Leader.
- Feminist Strategies to End Violence Against Women.
- Wireless Communication Circuits and Systems.
Forgot your username? Enter your email address below and we will send you your username. Mann is a sociologist at Concordia University, and has worked as a group facilitator in an abuse intervention programs for domestically assaultive men, and in a 'challenge of anger' program for women.
You are about to donate to the Champlain Society. This will add your donation to your shopping cart. To checkout, click the shopping cart in the upper right corner of your screen, and proceed with the checkout process. Donations to the Champlain Society are fully tax-deductible and receipts will be mailed out in the new year.
In your shopping cart Recently added item s You have no items in your shopping cart. Home Who Owns Domestic Abuse? Browse Inside. Who Owns Domestic Abuse? SKU SP Add to Cart. Quick Overview Mann details a community effort to establish a shelter for abused women in a small Ontario municipality.
Author Information Ruth M. Choose charity:. The Champlain Society. Remove donation.